I’ve had these plastic sheets stored away in my cuboard for a few months just because I knew I would need them for this look, it’s amazing what you can do with some plastic and a light behind you.
For this look I wanted to go down the route of intimidating but intriguing at the same time
I had wanted to paint a pattern on the nails which was similar to the head piece and face prosthetics, but in the end I didn’t have time which was annoying. I still have a massive piece of armour, and a helmet) to make for Conquest, (part of my next makeup series) so I had to keep my DIY’S to the essentials.
The good thing is, believe it or not, this look is really, really easy to do! Of course the prosthetics and the crown take a while to do, or rather they take a while to dry but not that long to actually make.
I’ll have the tutorials for the crown and face prosthetics up on my second channel later on today
I also tried to do something a little different for this tutorial and make it look almost like it was filmed in an actually space ship, over the next few videos I’m really hoping to push up my editing up a notch, takes so much longer to edit but makes the final video look so much better! :)
Anyone following me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram saw that I had a false copyright claim on this video, two tracks, two different musicians and a couple of copyright claims and disputes, later it’s finally live! I had originally wanted to use this track from Mattia Cullpeli.