For my Mystique look I had the choice of using a red wig or red hairspray. I figured it would be better to use red hair spay as a wig is quite expensive and unless you’re going to use it regularly it would be a bit of a waste of money.
Also I’d never used a coloured hairspray before so I was intrigued.
Overall I liked this product. It’s not really worth me going into a long review because it call all be covered in bullet points so here goes:
- £5.69 (shipping included)
- 75 ml
- Lasts 1-2 uses max (if you cover all your hair)
- Arrived quickly
- I bought it on Amazon
- VERY pigmented
- Easy to use
- Perfect for a quick fix
- Dose not stain hair
- Can be a bit messy
- Leaves your hair feeling a bit rough. Treat your hair after using this!
- You will need to wash your hair twice to get it all off
- Hair tangles/hard to brush once sprayed
One final thing I should mention about this products is do not try and sleep with it on. Wash your hair before you go to sleep or you’ll wake up with a pink face and pillow, and your hair will hate your forever.
Oh and P.S. rinse your shower after you’ve washed this out or it’ll have a lovely new pink shower : )