Now, before you freak out, don’t worry, I will still be posting a makeup tutorial a week, but things have got to change if I still want to be making content a year from now. I’ve resisted setting up a Patreon for a long, long time, but the way YouTube is going I won’t be able to keep making the creative videos I (and I think you) like.
While I will still be uploading my makeup tutorials on YouTube once a week, from now on any extra content, all (or most) of my DIY’s and art tutorials are going to be exclusively for my Patreon supporters.
I decided that if I was going to do Patreon I needed the perks for my supporters to be more than just an “Oh gee, thanks.” I want to create extra videos, new DIY’s, vlogs, downloadable illustrations/photography etc. Something that really rewards the people who are kind enough to support me. For the moment I only have 6 different Patreon packs, starting from $1 each to $10 each, but I hope over time to add more and more rewards to those tiers as (hopefully) my Patreon grows. So if you have any suggestions, let me know.
These will be the Patreon perks:
- Watch my tutorials one day to a week before anyone else on You Tube.
- Art tutorials/vlogs showing how I create my art from start to finish. These will also be exclusive to patreon supporters.
- Watch exclusive to patreon DIY tutorials. These will mostly be for the props for character tutorials. For example; the steampunk mask I made for my steampunk look.
- HD downloads of my photography.
- Printable HD downloads of my illustrations (this does not include the Outsider illustrations and art currently).
- Have your name written in the credits at the end of my makeup tutorials.