DIY: Gems and Swirls Jar

diy

This one is so simple I very nearly didn’t upload it. Most of you have probably already guessed what it is made of (no prizes for guessing correctly) but since so many of you wanted a tutorial when I posted a look at it on my Instagram I decided to do it anyway.

Bear it mind there are a million and one different things you can do with this method

The pattern I did was ridiculously simple. But you could make it follow a van Gogh starry night pattern if you wanted to make it look a little more interesting. New week I’ll be posting a new video instead of my normal every-two-weeks schedule to make up for how easy this one was.

I hope you like the tutorial :)

submit to reddit Share on Tumblr

1. Justina says:

I love the design! It looks so intricate and elegant. Your creativity is wonderful.

2. Světlo says:

WOW!! Beautiful! :)

3. Doubt says:

What’s simple to you, doesn’t even cross most of our minds, keep sharing with us the amazing creations you come up with:) Also, do you still do live streams?

4. Uli says:

Hey Klaire!

I love all the things you make, and you really inspire me (just a few days ago I used a gluegun to decorate a nice glass bottle that I am now using as a vase)

I don’t know if you take requests, but I would love it if you did a DIY Hogwarts house series! I really want to do something Slytherin related for my room, but I can’t come up with anything – I am not blessed with the same amount of creativity as you :) I think the HP fandom is still going strong, so maybe I’m not the only one who would love that! Anyway, even if that’s not your thing, I still love your blog! I hope you’ll keep it up for a very long time :)

5. Isabel says:

I love the design! My brushes are in a rolling stones mug and though I love the mug I kind of want something more original and better than the rolling stones mug (plus, I actually want to use the mug haha). So, this is the perfect idea to use! Thank you for the inspiration hehe :) Have a nice day! x :)

6. Catherine Ducharme says:

That’s so amazing!!!! I wish i had your talent :D

7. Indirect Release: In this technique, a very low pressure of about a few grams is applied to the fascia. The idea is to keep your digital camera and equipment protected from potential moisture (or dust, debris and dirt) damage so many of the same techniques apply to both underwater photography and photography in:. Some may have someone living there six months of the year to take care of the coordination,” Fogarty said. This theory later formed the basics for other progressive inventions of physic