DIY: Cocoa Face Mask

Cocolate face mask

You might have to resist eating this one after applying it on your face but given it’s ingredients you might actually enjoy it! This face mask is mainly good for getting your skin to look that extra bit better though because of the honey and oats it’s very good for when your skin is feeling a little sensitive.

Funny thing is the ingredients aren’t that far off from what I use to make coconut cookies!

Honey tends to bump up the shelf-life of any home made face mask since it’s antibacterial, but I still wouldn’t recommend keeping a DIY face mask for longer than one/two weeks.

Hope you like it :)

Comments

1. Paloma says

I’m going to try it for sure!! Maybe tomorrow, I hope it helps me with some inflammation caused by an acne breakout… If not… I may try doing some cookies instead XD

2. Beatriz says

Loved your hair! And I’m going to make this face mask and try it this week, it seems to be really good for the skin, so, why not? :)

3. Elanora says

Your hair looks amazing! You really NEED to take this opportunity for a 1920’s makeup look!!!

4. Doubt says

You should do more blog posts (or even videos) about cooking, I’d love to see your recipes:)

While a cork floor is a fire and water resistant flooring. Irrespective of whether they occur with out cost or with a price tag, on your own can continue to anticipate the stage of safety that by yourself will have to have in the direction of safe and sound your software information versus the chance of a Trojan horse assault. This can be a reassuring attribute that retains your pc 100 % cleanse. Nick Bonino Womens Jersey . Teemu Selanne Womens Jersey . Nick Bonino Jerseys . No one will dare try

Florida announced last summer there would be tougher grading for the writing exam with more focus on spelling, grammar and punctuation. In the past, those issues had been graded with officials say they may not have communicated those changes well to school districts and teachers.. But,API 6A Errata 3, his words to the contrary,API Std 65-Part 2, it not just about Bodega. An even more vibrant, thrilling character looms over all the others: Spanish Harlem itself. N, St. Petersburg; and 2225 S Dale