My Makeup Collection

My Makeup Collection Lipsticks

I’ve avoided doing this video for a long time just because of the kind of comments it tends to attract, but I guess it’s one of those videos that you only end up doing when you’re ready to do it.

If you want to see my art collection video you can see part 1 here

I guess I’ve figured out that there’s nothing I can do about stupid comments other than ignore them. So today I’ve finally uploaded my highly requested makeup collection video! :D

Eyeshadows

Foundations

I’ve had to split this into two video or it would just have been too long. I don’t know about you guys but a 20+ minutes video is just too long, so I’ve uploaded it into two parts to make it more manageable.

I hope you like the video! :D

Comments

1. mogli.ap says

Can you do a video About your air brush system?
    For makeup and painting

2. Karina says

I agree, an airbrush video would be cool, if you have one, but I’ve never seen you use one. Thanks for the video, it was incredible! I would be interested in a video about your favorite special effects products: fake ears, make up, scar wax-type things, etc., if that’s something you’re interested in. Thank you so much, Klaire, you’re an incredible person!

3. Felicity says

I have to say, your blog is getting better and better ! :D The pictures are always beautifull but it’s also nice that you talk about other things than makeup on it (music, ootd, etc.)
    I really like the simple but elegant design of it :) Your hardwork shows ! :D
    Nice collection btw =)

4. Raíssa says

You keep everything so tidy!
    This was the most interesting makeup collection I’ve ever seen, it’s the first one with a “drawer of ears”, hahaha.
    Sorry to ask, but I missed some of the itens you showed us some time ago, like your Hakuhodo Brushes and your Coastal Scents palettes. Do you keep everything you own, or do you keep with the basics and give out the rest?

• Klaire says

I keep all my palettes (the big ones like the 120) on a shelf and totally forgot to show them. The hakuhodo brushes I keep in my room for myself :)

5. Tanja M. says

Wow, that’s a (really well organized) Paradise for Make up lovers! :>
    But I’ve got a question: Where did you got your metal mixing palette?? It seems like a really useful thing, and after searching on ebay and amazon I didn’t found something comparable. :(

6. Roxy says

Hi Klaire!
    Just wondering what’s the brand of that tub of wax you use for your special effects? :)