The last set of lashes I made (well…I made another pair but I didn’t like them) for a shoot, and probably the easiest to make out of all of them.
I used tissue and pro-markers to stain the tissue
Along the edges I used a darker colour to create a slight gradient, though later when I’d finished attaching the petals to the false lash band I used an airbrush to stain it slightly more since I wasn’t terribly happy with the final result.
To stick the petals I used individual lash glue and tweezers to apply them. Overall they were very simple to make, just takes a lot of patience and time to cut, paint and stick the petals.