Alien Makeup

I’ve had these plastic sheets stored away in my cuboard for a few months just because I knew I would need them for this look, it’s amazing what you can do with some plastic and a light behind you.

For this look I wanted to go down the route of intimidating but intriguing at the same time

I had wanted to paint a pattern on the nails which was similar to the head piece and face prosthetics, but in the end I didn’t have time which was annoying. I still have a massive piece of armour, and a helmet) to make for Conquest, (part of my next makeup series) so I had to keep my DIY’S to the essentials.

The good thing is, believe it or not, this look is really, really easy to do! Of course the prosthetics and the crown take a while to do, or rather they take a while to dry but not that long to actually make.

I’ll have the tutorials for the crown and face prosthetics up on my second channel later on today

I also tried to do something a little different for this tutorial and make it look almost like it was filmed in an actually space ship, over the next few videos I’m really hoping to push up my editing up a notch, takes so much longer to edit but makes the final video look so much better! :)

Anyone following me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram saw that I had a false copyright claim on this video, two tracks, two different musicians and a couple of copyright claims and disputes, later it’s finally live! I had originally wanted to use this track from Mattia Cullpeli.

Hope you like the tutorial :)

Comments

1. Hicran says

WOW!! Love love your Alien look, and those lenses are really creepy in a good way haha!!
    You are my favorite youtuber!! :D Keep up the good work Klaire..

XOXO

2. Anna says

Stunning as always!
    Never stop being that amazing :)

I’m just a little curious about the lenses: will i ever get them out again, cause they’re SO huge…

3. Jenna says

I love this! I was wondering if you can do an extra video on how to apply the sclera lenses? I know you’re busy but it would be very helpful :) Great job though, with love from New Zealand X

4. Fanni says

Darling! Where did you buy those lenses, and how much are these? Beautiful tutorial, as always :)

5. Aoife Nic Sheain says

Hi Klaire, I’ve watched the vid twice and looked here and on the info under the vid and either I’ve totally missed it or it’s not there – sorry if I’ve missed it – but where did you get the contacts from? They’re class and I’ve had difficulty finding good lenses of that size. Thanks a million, lovely tutorial, gorgeous make up.
    Aoife

• Klaire says

I still have to make a huge piece of armour and a helmet so I’m still not entirely sure when I’ll have all four done, so far next week will be a makeup tutorial I did on Natassja Saliba :)

• Duff says

Ok will you be making seven deadly sins mascerade mask cause you said something about it in your greed blog post just wondering. But I think that would be awesome if you did:)

6. Tia says

Awesome Tutorial,Klaire! This one is “out of this world!” You’ve done a beautiful job,girl. You’re my favorite makeup artist. You’ve blown my mind. Anyway,you’re the best. Love,Tia ;) P.S. Looking forward to next weeks tutorial!

Stunning as always, awesome job Klaire! :D
    Makes me wonder though, do you mannage to both pose and take the pictures by yourself? They are just as fantastic as theblook, maybe even more since they capture that as well :)

• Klaire says

My camera has a flip screen so I can more or less see what I’m doing and I have a remote control :)

8. LauraO says

Wow klaire this tutorial is amazing, really it looks like a professional make up for a Sci-fi movie.

Hello, this weekend is fastidious in favor of me, for the reason that this moment i am reading
    this great informative paragraph here at
    my home.