£25 Challenge: Foundation Routine

I think most of you know that on a day to day basis I can’t be bothered with any kind of makeup. This is for several reasons, A. I’d rather have a good sleep rather than get up early to slap on makeup and B. Personally I found that by not wearing makeup my confidence improved.

I like my foundation to cover the nasties but also to feel like I’m not wearing anything

A few years ago I was the complete oposite, my skin was going through a really bad phase of acne decoration, and I ended up using my makeup like a mask. Eventually I got fed up of it, and decided that if some one wasn’t going to talk to me because of my zits then they weren’t worth talking to.

Though this tutorial is a LOT more than what I usually wear, normally I just cover the redness on the outer corners of my eyes and cover a few spots, but for all my £25 Challenge looks this is the foundation routine I’ve been using.

Hope you like the tutorial :)

submit to reddit Share on Tumblr

1. Maxie says:

Really handy, just a basic tutorial. You have the most amazing looks, but this is something you use every day.

2. Fel says:

I agree with you about people who don’t talk to you because of your skin aren’t worth it :) That was the reason I never use foundation when I was younger. But, unfortunately, then I had enormous skin acnee but I kept brave and never put any makeup on it, hoping that it will heal better. And it did. Ironically it’s after my acnee healed that I started wearing foundation (no powder or blush, just foundation)and now, I have trouble going out without a little foundation and I feel sad about it… I think it’s the thought of how I looked when I had my acnee phase that is still in my mind and troubling me, eventough now, it’s gone. Well, I try to put less and less and hope to come back to the confidence I had in the past without foundation :)
    So I really support your decision of going bare skin :) It’s also best for its health :D
    Enough blabla, you looked loevely in this video :D And I think I love you the most without makeup ;D Looking forward to your next one and to the “big secret project” as well :) Take care.

3. Rachel says:

Just a couple of questions about starting up a youtube make up channel.

How do you earn money doing it?
    Do you have to use youtube music artists for all of your backing music?
    How do you get brands to send you free products to review?

4. Hala says:

I love the reasons why you don’t wear makeup on a daily basis, exactly the same as mine, especially the reason that it gives me more confidence :)

5. Kat says:

“and decided that if some one wasn’t going to talk to me because of my zits then they weren’t worth talking to.”

;P

6. Nicole says:

Seriously.. How are you so pretty? D:

7. Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the other person’s web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.