Seven Deadly Sins: Greed

When I was thinking of how to portray greed the first words that poped into my head was politicial and banker, hence the white shirt, blazer and hat.

With this look I really wanted to take more of a theatrical approach to the makeup

For the actual makeup I wanted to incorperate the traditional animal asossiation (toad) with more obvious things like gold, diamonds (rhinestones) pearls exc.

The lips is probably the part that a lot of people are going to think “why?”. But you know that expression “paying through the nose”? Which on a side note apparently comes from tax collectors who would slit your nose if you didn’t pay (lovely I know).

Paying through the nose? Or bleeding gold, oil and rhinestones?

I had find a way to show that without involving blood (I’m saving that for Wrath) and this is what I came up with.

Once I’ve finished this series I’m thinking of doing the exact same series except for masquerade masks on my second channel. Would be quite a fun project to do and would be great to have masks that could go along with these looks.

Hope you like the tutorial :)

Comments

1. Kari says

omg please do the masquerade thing for seven deadly sins!!!! that would be beyond amazing!!!!

2. Maxie says

This is the most amazing make up serie ever! You have such an intresting creativity. I can’t wait for the other looks.
    Besides, have you worked in the modelworld? Your foto’s are always amazing. Could you maybe give us some of your tips?!

3. Vilde says

Woow, that is probably one of the coolest makeup pieces I’ve ever seen! The really sick looking stuff are real opposite to the gold and diamonds.. Awesome! And I also really think the lips are the coolest, it’s unusual and it really fits into the theme and the eyes.. Good job! Can’t wait for the next tutorials :)

4. Hala says

You didn’t put a tag for the “seven deadly sins” It would be much easier to find the posts :)

5. LauraO says

You took away my breath, really I have no words to express how amazing is this. I can’t wait for the next sin, and I know it’ll be even better than this one.

6. Abby says

That little smirk you did at 7:16 just clinched it for me. You look cruel, greedy, heartless, cunning, and beautifully evil all at once. How do you do it?!?! WHAT’S YOUR SECRET?!?!

Amazing job, Klaire. I can’t WAIT to see what you come up with next!

7. Saff says

I absolutely love your channel! You’re one of the most creative makeup guru’s and I love watching your videos :) Would you please be able to do a review on the makeup brush sets from fanatic cosmetics that you’ve been using in this series? Thanks, and keep making these amazing tutorials :D

8. Mary says

You are such an ispiration for me, Klaire! I just want to ask your permission to use your idea. Those lips… I just can’t get it out of my mind!

9. Marina says

Klaire, what type of elf powder are you using here? The yellow one? Fantastic look, by the way :)