Queen of Hearts

It seemed a bit appropriate to do a Queen of Hearts look soon after St. Valentines day. I was planning on getting this one done for Valentines day but I had a red/swollen eye for the past 3 days (nobody want’s to see that up close in HD, so I had to film and edit everything today which is why this video is a little late. Sorry! :/

I will have a template for the mask soon

I will be doing a video (and have a down-loadable template here one the blog) for the mask at some point. I was thinking of including it in this video but I have one more mask I want to make before I give out the template.

I always seem to end up doing some kind of self critieque in these blog posts. Recently I seem to have taken a bit of a diary-esque approach to some of my blog posts but hey, that’s how you improve so I’m just going to say it. I really don’t like the pictures I took for this look.

Normally I take the pictures and edit them over 2-3 days, gives me time to look at the pictures, think of the theme I want to go for, the style I want to experiment with exc. but since I only had today I ended up going for, quite frankly, borring pictures. Not chuffed with the pictures :/

Hope you like the video :)

Comments

1. Chokoreto Wonder says

Like I said on the video, I’m in love with that intro!♥:D About the photos, I don’t think they’re boring at all! The mask give them an extra spice and you look mysterious :) I don’t know why but I’m loving everything about this look:D Maybe I’ll try it one day :3 I just have to get the rhinestonesxD
    Lots of love from Honduras♥

2. Kuri says

I’m loving your recent series of makeup tutorials so much! They are quite wearable but still very interesting, unique and neat; thank you for sharing this with us, you’re such a great inspiration :D

3. Sanne S says

I love it, it doesn’t seem like you put too little time in it, it’s still clean and very Klaire like. The look is so beautiful!

4. baudolinka says

I like the look, though at first I didn’t recognize the cards as cards;) About the pictures, I think they’re ok but they somehow look too big for me, I loved the one with butterfly queen:].

I watched the video and didn’t notice anything astray about the pictures. I did want to see some pictures of them at different angles but that was all. It was a really lovely and interesting look and quite inspiring.

6. ace says

love your take on this, though i have to admit, i didn’t realise until you explained the white flecks were cards. how about a deck of cards series/centred look? i’d love to see how you’d execute them:)

7. Pip. says

I can’t wait to see your mask tutorial! Our school ball is a carnival theme this year, and I reckon this mask would work well with the costume I’ve got in mind :)

8. Leen says

Hey klaire,
    when are you putting the templates up for the mask ^^ I really want them! It looks gorgeous!
    x