Christmas Makeup

This was one of those tutorials where I planned to do one thing and then did something totally different. I had originally planned to do a smokey eye using burgandy, beige gold and green, but after doing the makeup on one eye I decided I didn’t like it and just winged it from there till I got to this look.

My main aim with this one was to try and take colours and things what people wouldn’t normally associate with “wearble” makeup and try and make it wearble and simple.

Also you might notice the editing is slightly different? I’ve been watching Emma Pickles’s videos and her editing is just amazing! I just had to test out that style for myself. I don’t think I’ll keep this kind of editing for my makeup tutorials,  I don’t think it works for me, but I do want to start editing my video reviews like this.

How will this look on my eye colour?

Personally I like this look on all the different eye colours, but if you feel green isn’t for you them either go for a colour close to your eye colour, or go for a contrasting colour if you want your eyes to “pop”

I hope you like the video :)

Absolutely Gorgeous. Would love to try a look like this for New Years eve this year..a long ways a way from my every day matte neutral shadows & black winged liner:)

2. Cassie says

The look and you are both stunning! I love the glittery bottem lashes and how it’s simple and elegant. Thank you for another great tutorial!:]

• Klaire says

I do have a video showing loads of tips and tricks for how to do winged eyeliner really easily if you want :)

• Vanessa says

I would love to see a tips and tricks video. I was searching for it in your history and couldn’t find it, what is it titled? Or have you not put one up yet?

3. Erin says

Love the look!

Just wondering what program you used for photo editing your eyes a different colour? Is it a free one? Would love to try it and experiment with different eye or hair colours :)

4. Peta says

This looks amazing Klaire!! I absolutely adore it! How did you do your hair? I really like that sort of style.

Thanks always,

5. Daria says

Klaire, thanx you sooo much for this tutorial!!! :* ))) I has done this makeup, but only in violet colours))