DIY Masquerade Mask: Ice Queen

I love doing these, the last one I did of these was well over two years ago and I’ve been itching to get back to making more since then. My plan is to more make more of these but showing how to make them from scratch. Today I will be doing a Snow Queen themed mask.

What I used:

• Glue Gun
  • Super Glue (if you can use something like bostick)
  • Rhinestones (and lots of them!)
  • Silver Nail Varnish
  • Glitter Nail Varnish
  • A cast of your face

But what if I don’t have a face cast?

I realise that a face cast  isn’t something everyone has or nessesarily want’s to have done. If you don’t have a face cast you can get full sized masquerade masks and use that instead.

Speaking of which I really should show how to do a super basic face mask that you could make these on…I’ll have to work on that.

I hope you like the video :)

• Klaire says

Nope it’s actually amazingly sturdy! (I know because I wacked the prototype over the kitchen sideboard several times to check :)

1. Alice says

I know you posted a video on the face cast, but i was wondering if there was an easier way of making one?

2. Shyanne says

I’ve been subscribed to your YouTube channels for quite a while now, and I must say you are truly amazing. I love getting ideas off of the things you do. You are quite inspiring!

3. Rhiannon says

That mask is wicked cool!! You are so talented. Good to know its sturdy because it looks so fragile. How long did it take to make??

4. Trish says

Oh my gosh it looks so nice!

I made a christmas tree with hot glue it was really fun… I’ll do the mask right now *_*

• Klaire says

I’ll be making a video showing you how to make a really basic face cast soon (one where you don’t have to use your own face) :)

5. Tomi says

This is so amazing, i have always wanted to make masks myself, but the only way i’ve known is to buy fineshed just to decorate them.. You make my life so much more fun!:’3

6. Carmen says

I absolutely love this idea! I have to try it! Amazing job! it’s so beautiful! thanks for sharing your creativity!!