Disclaimer: Items provided for review.
When it comes to Face Front’s makeup their pigments really are their strong point. I’m a fan of their blushes and I think they can count me a fan of their loose pigments now too.
- $11.50 0r Â£8
The texture of these remind me quite a bit of the Barry M Dazzle dusts, a loose but highly pigmented bundle of powder.
- Bitter Dark: This colour and Feeling Deep are almost the same. The only difference between this colour and feeling deep is feeling deep has more sparkle and is a slightly more red toned.
- Bold Gold: A slightly opaque pigment but easy enough to layer if you want more coverage. Would be beautiful for a spring bridal look.
- Aqua Marina: Pretty much the loose pigment of Unknown Planet, slightly sheer but layerable (if that’s a word?)
- Feeling Deep: The glittery flamboyant cousin of Bitter Dark, the glitter does have a tendancy to just blow away which isn’t very good.
- Fierce Contender: This colour is just begging me to use it in an Indian bridal look! So shiny! (magpie instincts kicking in).
- Butter Me Up: So similar to a Dazzle Dust by Barry, can’t remember the name off the top of my head, but it’s a lovely coppery gold colour.
- Sea Salt: Also very similar to a Barry Dazzle Dust in Blue Iridescent, just every slightly finer than Blue Iridescent.
(All swatches were done with one swipe and without primer)
I really loved these loose pigments, I’m my mind they are comparable to the Barry M Dazzle Dusts and you all know how highly I rate those!
One negative is I’m not too fond of the packaging as with a dispenser like that the product has a tendency to get extremely messy, I might just remove the top all together.
If you liked the look of these you can purchase them here from the Face Front website here.
Or if you’re from the UK you can purchase them here.