2012 New Year Makeup

I was thinking of doing a “normal’ new years look and then I thought…nahh….lets start the year a bit crazy! :D

Now obviously you don’t have to use the colour I used.

I used purple (even though it’s looks like pink) just because it’s my favorite colour, use what ever colour you want.

How it would look on your eye colour…

Personally I think this combination is gorgeous with blue eyes but if you want something more subtle go with a dark brown or even a dark blue. You could even use different coloured rhinestones!

Again, I love this look on green eyes!

If you want a complimentary shade you can use any shade of green, neon green if you’re daring, and a dark green if you want something more subtle :)

For Hazel eyes if you don’t like the purple/pink colour use a brown, if you can find a brown with gold shimmer even better!

And finally grey eyes. Something which would look really beautiful with these eyes is a dark navy blue but going for more of an indigo colour would also look stunning :)

Hope you like the tutorial :)

Comments

Wow, did you edit out the eye colors? Looks so reall~!

But I think blue eyes are usually not as…brilliant as that lovely blue. Ahh, if only my eyes were that color…

2. admin says

@Eileen Black eyes would suit ANYTHING :) If you have black eyes it’s all about personal preference :)

Umm , this might be the wrong place to post this question but I would like to know what are the best brightly colored eyeshadow? I want a pallette perferably, and i cant seem to find whats the best! So could you please name the top 5 eyeshadow brands or even pallette names that I could by?

umm yeah i wrote in the wrong blog…i meant the the giveaway..sorry.but anyway this look is gorgus just like ur other looks.ur so talented.keep up the good work!!!;)

I don’t think I saw this vid when it first came out, but just had to say I love it! A lot of make-up tutorials are very similar on YouTube but you always find a fun way to spin things up a bit. Well done! :-)

The Nike Luanr selection debuts in list April 5, showcasing pure movements layout using trans-tarsal reduces inside the midsole mid-foot regarding boosting foot overall flexibility along with strength.

The Nike Free assortment debuts with retail April 5, featuring organic action design with trans-tarsal cuts inside the midsole arch regarding improving ft . flexibility and also strength.