Bringing on my third giveaway, I was contacted by Vivo cosmetics around a month ago to see if I was interested in reviewing their products. I wrote back replying that I did not have the time at the moment, but would they be interested in sponsoring a giveaway? They were absolutely lovely and said yes and sent me a bunch of products to give away to you guys! :D I hope you like them :)
1. If you are under 16 PLEASE ask your parents permission before entering. I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t want to get angry emails from someone asking why IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m sending their son/daughter presents.
2. Leave the comment enter me below. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s it :)Ã‚Â Nothing complicated, just that :)
3. The competition ends on the 31st of December.
4. If you should win and do not reply withing 48 hours IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m sorry, but I will pick another winner.
5. You can only leave ONE comment.
6.Yes, the giveaway is international :)Ã‚Â It wouldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be fare to exclude some of my subbies just because they live in other countries.
How itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s done:
At the end of the competition I take the numbers of everyone who entered, put them all in a random number generator and pick three winnersÃ¢â‚¬Â¦yes THREE winners :DÃ‚Â (Please note that if you do not reply within 48 hours I will pick another winner) Once they have all replied to me I send their prizes (theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re all sent by recorded delivery so that IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m sure they get there).
Ã¢â‚¬Å“SoÃ¢â‚¬Â¦what are the prizes?Ã¢â‚¬Â
Vivo were absoloutely amazing and provided 3 of the following:)
-Eyeliner Pencil (different colours)
-Lipsticks (different colours)
-Baked Bronzers (different colours)
-Liquid Eyeliners(different colours)
-False Eyelashes (different colours)