Now that I’m learning the guitar I probably wont be doing nail tutorials on my channel much so I’m going to be doing them here on my blog instead :)
A few days ago I went to assist Teresa Smith for an accessories photo shoot for Tank magazine, and she came up with these little beauties. They reminded me of vintage patters and a fruit salad so I decided to call it vintage fruit salad : )
Obviously if you were doing this on your real nails you would have to apply a base coat first.
What I used:
–Barry M Nail Paints in:
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Mint Green
- Base Coat
I also used:
- Fimo fruit wheel(E-Bay)
- Nail Dotting Tools (E-Bay)
- e.l.f Matte Coat (www.eyeslipsface.co.uk)
- Angled Tweezers (E-Bay)
Anyway….here is how to do it : )
- Apply two coats of Barry M Nail Paint in Strawberry Ice Cream all over the nail, don’t forget to wait for the first layer to dry before applying the next.
- Taking the e.l.f Matte Top Coat (or any mattifier) apply it over the nail, you have to do this quickly if you want a smooth surface.
- Next with the Barry M Nail Paint in min green cover the nail in polka dots with a dotting tool.
- Finally I applied a dot of clear nail varnish on the upper left hand side of the nail and with angled tweezers placed a selection of three fimo fruits on it.
I hope you liked it : )