My Face Charts

For those of you who watch me on blog TV you’ve probably seen a few of these, but there are one or two which are sneak peaks of looks I need to get around to doing so I hope you like them.

The face chart on the left is the first face chart I ever did, and for those of you who have been following my videos for a while you’ll recognize it as the Chinese New Year Makeup (because every one secretly wants a dragon on their face).

The one on the right is one I’m planning to do for a District 9 look.

The idea behind this one is that it’s what Wikus would have looked like as the alien transformation really began to kick in. It’s one of those looks I have had in my head since I saw the film, but I need to practice more with special effects before I can pull it off

The first face chart I did for my terminator look. I still think that look is one of the best I have ever done, but I’m hoping that in the next few months I can improve enough make something even better!

The second one in the middle is for a vampire look I never got around to doing. With any luck I’ll get it done this summer in time for halloween.

Again, the one on the right was for my Glam Goth look.

Lol these are my idea of “wearable” looks. Ok maybe the one on the right is a bit extreme but these are the kind of looks I would wear for a night out. They’re interesting and different.

I really need to get one of these three done, which one would you like to see me record first?

Comments

Hey Klaire, you know where you said

‘The one on the left is one I’m planning to do for a District 9 look.’

Surely you mean the one on the right? Just thought i woukd point that out before some muppet comes along and makes a sarcastic comment :)

and i like the top right one so i would recommend doing that one

I would love the last one on the bottom right! With all of the dots under the eyes! It’s really pretty :) can’t wait to see what colors you use for it!

3. Mary says

It will be very cool if you can do a zora’s inspired make up from the game of the Legend of Zelda.

I love the Chinese New Year one! (Possibly because I am Chinese but whatever.. X3) And the District Nine one looks amazing. You should do one on the Capitol with all the crazy colors!

I love the one on the right top. Its different. Ive never seen a design like that. It has a more elegant look. I like the one underneath 2. It has a wild cat look. Ur a great artist! I’m a huge fan!

Top-right look for me! The one with the “lace” and cute liner flicked outwards. I think its adorable =)

I would like to see a tutorial on a summer makeup look please from going to the beach to a friends pool party !!!! :D I love your make-up work ! and some tips on making makeup last through out a hot day (I live in florida) THANKS!!

I would totally love to see you do all of these looks! Esp. the District 9 look. Was an awesome movie! But I have to vote for the big one on the left. I would love to put that design on my eyes for a night out ^.~